Sunday, November 17, 2013

Whole 30: Day 16-17

This weekend starts us on the journey of the longest phase of the Whole30.  Finally, some good stuff to come? 

Days 16-27: Tiger Blood

Goodbye cravings, hello Tiger Blood! This must be what everyone is talking about!
Well, I don't know, nobody but those of us doing it here seemed to have ever heard of such a ridiculous diet before. 
You’ve hit the downhill slope of your Whole30 and life is beautiful.
Hah. 
Your energy is through the roof, you’ve kicked the cravings, you’re experimenting with new, delicious food
Mmm, food experimenting...  Yeah, that's definitely what I did today. All day.
and you’ve finally got the time to notice that your clothes fit better, your workouts are stronger, and you are generally more awesome.
Well, I'm pretty much unchanged. My clothes seem to fit the same, which is generally ok.  I'm not working out any better.  In fact, I'm still pretty unable to sustain any sort of workout schedule for more than a week before my body just screams at me 24/7 and I'm forced to stop. But ok, I'm awesome, I'll tuck that away to come back to later.
There’s not much more to say about this phase – go forth and enjoy!
Yeah, I'm still waiting... 

No comments:

Post a Comment